CPM Europe provides high-quality, high-capacity, consistent and easy to use Flakers for the oilseed industry.
CPM Europe offers Flakers that feature quality construction and maximum materials throughout. The unique square-bearing housing design assures accurate, consistent flaking and ease of operation. Outfitted with unique features that come standard on all CPM Europe Flakers, including hopper agitators, roll end sealing devices and feeders for oilseed applications, CPM Europe Flakers represent the lowest operating-cost solution in the industry.
Flakers features and benefits
Chill cast rolls
- Choose from 16", 18", 20", 24", 28" and 32" diameter indefinite chill cast rolls
Particle size control
- Instruments to control the size of particles
Double-row spherical roller bearings
- Self-aligning double-row spherical roller bearings mounted in split pillow block housings
- Roll corrugation and speed differential ratios for all applications
- Straight-line roll adjust maintains tram throughout full range of adjustment
- One-point roll adjustment via machine jack screws maintains roll parallel throughout the full range of adjustment
- Stainless steel pin feeder
Main Drive & Motor Base
- The main drive (motor to rolls) is provided through a synchronous (toothed) belt for maximum efficiency.